The perfect snack, lunch or part of a summer tapas. This is an incredibly fresh-tasting dish with the sweetness of the peas with the umami flavours of the cheese.
- 300g frozen peas
- X 3 slices of ciabatta
- a dash of olive oil
- A sprig of mint
- Cornish Sea Salt
- 20g Ewe's Milk
- Warm a griddle pan for the bread
- Cut your ciabatta into thick slices
- Defrost the peas
- Add the peas, mint salt, and pepper with a dash of olive oil to a mini blender
- Blend to a rough paste
- Top the ciabatta with the pea mixture
- Generously grate the Ewe's milk cheese on top and serve.