These Mature cheese potato croquettes are the perfect dish to serve as part of autumn tapas or as a side to winter supper. They're super crispy on the outside and soft, fluffy, cheesy, and with a hint of cheesy goodness and are incredible with a drizzle of jalapeno jam from Single variety, it creates a lovely warming dish.
X3 large Potato peeled.
200g Quicke's Clothbound Mature cheddar finely grated
- Cornish Sea Salt and pepper for seasoning
- Single Variety Jalapeno Jam
Put the peeled potatoes in a saucepan and boil for 6 mins, you need them to still be uncooked in the middle.
- Drain and leave to cool for 10 mins or until cold enough to handle
- Coarse Grate the Potato
- In a bowl add half of the Quicke's Mature cheese to the grated and season with Cornish salt and pepper.
- Mix until the grated Mature cheese is evenly spread.
- Scoop up a tablespoon of mixture and squish together, shaping into a small cylinder. Put on a lined baking tray.
- Repeat until all the mixture is made into little cylinders.
- Lightly spray and put in the oven for 20-25 mins until golden turning once halfway or put in the air fryer and cook for 15 mins at 200 degrees.
- Once golden brown remove from the oven and place on a wooden board Sprinkle the remaining Mature cheese and drizzle the Single Variety Jalapeno Jam over the top and serve immediately.