These Elderflower cheese potato croquettes are the perfect dish to serve as part of a summer tapas or as a side to a summer BBQ. They're super crispy on the outside and soft, fluffy, cheesy, and with a hint of Elderflower. Start your summer off in style!
X3 large Potato's peeled.
- 100g Elderflower cheese finely grated
- Salt and pepper for seasoning
Put the peeled potatoes in a saucepan and boil for 6 mins, you need them to still be uncooked in the middle.
- Drain and leave to cool for 10 mins or until cold enough to handle
- Coarse Grate the Potato
- In a bowl add half of the Quicke's Elderflower cheese to the grated and season with Cornish salt and pepper.
- Mix until the grated Elderflower cheese is evenly spread.
- Scoop up a tablespoon of mixture and squish together, shaping into a small cylinder. Put on a lined baking tray.
- Repeat until all the mixture is made into little cylinders.
- Lightly spray and put in the oven for 20-25 mins until golden turning once halfway or put in the air fryer and cook for 15 mins at 200 degrees.
- Once golden brown remove from the oven and place on a wooden board Sprinkle the remaining Elderflower cheese and serve immediately.