A quick and simple BBQ main for a summer evening, fresh and light with the lemony Devonshire red cheese and zing from the celery relish.
- 4 Chicken Breasts
- 150g grated Devonshire Red Cheese
- Cornish Sea Salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 Sourdough rolls
- Hillside Celery Relish
- Crispy lettuce
- Marinade the chicken breast in a little crushed garlic olive oil and lemon juice for 1 hour.
- Season your chicken breast with Cornish Sea Salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Cut a pocket-sized slice into the chicken breast and place the grated Devonshire Red Cheese into the hole and seal with a couple of cocktails sticks.
- BBQ the chicken over coals about 10 mins until completely cooked through, turning so it does not burn but is nicely charred.
- To assemble your burger, add the lettuce, then chicken breast top with a dollop of celery relish and enjoy.
COOKING TIME 10 MINUTES