A show stopping appetizer that’s super simple and quick to create. The perfect nibble to put together if you have an impromptu party this season.
- Peters Yard Charcoal and Rye Crackers
- Graceburn soft cheese
- Sun-dried tomato- or Dardimans Tomato crisps
- Fresh Basil leaves
NUMBER OF SERVINGS 12
- Place the Peters Yard crackers on a serving platter
- Using a knife gently slice up the Graceburn and place a slither on each cracker
- Dry off the sun dried tomato from any access oil.
- Add a slice of sun dried tomato
- Garnish with the basil leaf and serve.
PREPARING TIME 5 MINUTES