Indulge yourself with this smokey pizza, using Capreolus Dorset Coppa and our new Double Devonshire Cheese.
- X 4 Sourdough Pizza Balls
- Plain flour
- 1 Apple
- Capreolus Coppa
- 50g grated Quicke’s Smoked Clothbound Cheddar
- 200g grated Quicke’s Smoked Double Devonshire Clothbound Cheese
- Handful of rocket
- Balsamic glaze
- Take the dough balls out from the freezer. Defrost overnight (at least 12 hours) in a refrigerator covered with a clean cloth or cling wrap to prevent drying out.
- Remove 2 hours prior to use and bring up to room temperature allow to double in size.
- On a floured surface, either hand stretch or roll out using a rolling pin to your required size.
- Place in a pre-oiled pizza pan and thinly spread a dollop of the Smokey tomato relish.
- Sprinkle on the grated Smoked Double Devonshire cheese and Smoked cheddar
- Add the slices of apple and the Coppa evenly across the pizzas
- Bake in the over until the cheese is golden and the base is crisp.
- Remove from oven and serve topped with handful of rocket and drizzle Balsamic glaze to finish.
PREPARATION TIME 15 MINUTES
COOKING TIME 10 MINUTES