Enjoy the last of the wild garlic for this year with a tasty simple pizza.
NUMBER OF SERVINGS 2
- X 4 Sourdough Pizza Balls
- 50g Bunch of Wild Garlic- flowers included.
- 250g Quicke’s Slightly Salted Whey Butter
- Parchment paper
Wild Garlic Butter:
- Make a wild garlic butter by mashing the softened butter with a bunch of finely chopped wild garlic.
- Using a piece of baking parchment, roll and shape the butter into a log, then twist the ends to form a cracker.
- Chill until needed.
- You can freeze the log for a month and cut off slices as needed.
- Take the dough balls out from the freezer. Defrost overnight (at least 12 hours) in a refrigerator covered with a clean cloth or cling wrap to prevent drying out.
- Remove 2 hours prior to use and bring up to room temperature allowing to double in size.
- On a floured surface, either hand stretch or roll out using a rolling pin to your required size.
- Place in a pre-oiled pizza pan and spread the wild garlic butter evenly across the base and bake for 8 – 10 minutes until crisp.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with garlic flowers and serve.
COOKING TIME 10 MINUTES