Indulge yourself with this smokey and spicy pizza, using Capreolus Rampisham Tingler salami. These mixed meats have the perfect combination of flavours, that pair with the
- X 4 Sourdough Pizza Balls
- Plain flour
- Capreolus Rampisham Tingler Salami
- 100g grated Quicke’s Buttery Clothbound Cheddar
- 100g grated Quicke’s Smoked Double Devonshire Clothbound Cheese
NUMBER OF SERVINGS 4
- Take the dough balls out from the freezer. Defrost overnight (at least 12 hours) in a refrigerator covered with a clean cloth or cling wrap to prevent drying out.
- Remove 2 hours prior to use and bring up to room temperature allow to double in size.
- On a floured surface, either hand stretch or roll out using a rolling pin to your required size.
- Place in a pre-oiled pizza pan and thinly spread a dollop of the Smokey tomato relish.
- Sprinkle on the grated Smoked Double Devonshire and Buttery cheese
- Add the Rampisham Tingler Salami.
- Bake in the over until the cheese is golden and the base is crisp.
- Remove from oven and serve immediately.
PREPARATION TIME 15 MINUTES
COOKING TIME 10 MINUTES