Enjoy our take on a bianca pizza, with the creamy nutty goats cheese, freshness of thyme and a hint of sweetness from the honey, the perfect simple Summer dish to enjoy with friends.
- X 4 Sourdough Pizza Balls
- 300g Quicke’s Goats Cheese grated
- Sprigs of Thyme
NUMBER OF SERVINGS 4
- Take the dough balls out from the freezer. Defrost overnight (at least 12 hours) in a refrigerator covered with a clean cloth or cling wrap to prevent drying out.
- Remove 2 hours prior to use and bring up to room temperature allow to double in size.
- On a floured surface, either hand stretch or roll out using a rolling pin to your required size.
- Place in a pre-oiled pizza pan and spread grated Goats cheese evenly across the base sprinkle on the thyme and bake for 8 – 10 minutes until crisp.
- Remove from oven and drizzle over a bit of honey and serve.
PREPARATION TIME 15 MINUTES
COOKING TIME 10 MINUTES