This week the Taste East Devon food and drink festival is taking place to celebrate all the incredible food and drink on offer across East Devon’s stunning coast and countryside. As part of the festival we are delighted to have teamed up with Lyme Bay Winery to give you the chance to win two magnificent cheese and wine pairings.
Find out more about the festival here.
Lyme Bay Winery
Nestled in Devon’s beautiful Axe Valley is Lyme Bay Winery - a small, dedicated drinks company is full of people who are passionate about producing magnificent and award-winning English Wine, Fruit Wine, Cider, Mead, Liqueurs and Spirits.
They combine their knowledge and love of flavours and ingredients with their wine-making skills to craft award-winning traditional drinks, tailored to the 21st-century palate.
Visit Lyme Bay Winery's website here.
We have been nurturing the family's land for 14 generations, crafting the very finest flavours of cheese from our idyllic corner of Devon. We use time-honoured methods and recipes that have been passed down through the years to create our stunning range of cheeses - handmade, clothbound and slow-matured to perfection.
Chardonnay 2018 and Mature Clothbound Cheddar - Our rich and buttery Mature Cheddar is a mouth-watering match for this outstanding, well rounded dry Chardonnay.
Bacchus Block 2018 and Goat's Milk Clothbound Cheese - With an intense and powerful grapefruit freshness, broad tropical-fruit notes and herbal undertones, Bacchus Block pairs perfectly with the almondy notes in our Goat's Milk Cheese.
- 1 bottle of Chardonnay 2018
- 1 Bacchus Block 2018
- 200g wedge of Goat's Milk Clothbound Cheese
- 200g wedge of Mature Clothbound Cheddar
- 1 packet of Peters Yard's Sourdough Crispbreads
How to enter
To enter please fill out the form below. By filling out this form, you are consenting to sign up to hear more from both Quicke's Cheese and Lyme Bay via email. Both parties promise to keep your data safe and we will never share your information with anybody else.
Terms and conditions
- The competition runs from Tuesday 14th September to midnight on Thursday 23rd September.
- UK entrants only.
- Winner will be picked at random and contacted by email from Quicke's Cheese within 5 days of the competition closing.
- Only one entry will be counted per person.
- We reserve the right (when reasonably required to do so) to replace the stated prizes with prizes that we consider to be of broadly equivalent value. We offer no cash alternative for non-cash prizes and prize winners must accept prizes in the form offered.
- Entrants must be over the age of 18.