- Can I add to my order? Yes, in order to not pay delivery twice, if you place an order as click and collect and email us with your original order number, we can combine the orders for you.
- Will an invoice be in the delivery? No, we only send a packing slip, so no price will be shown.
- Can I add a gift message? Yes, at the checkout there is a box to add a gift message, this will appear at the bottom of the festive packing slip.
- How is my order sent? We send all orders on a next day delivery service via DPD to mainland UK only. Please see delivery details below, as some addresses are different service times.
- Can I receive updates of where my order is? Please supply an email or mobile number to receive tracking updates on the day of dispatch.
- Will I receive a receipt? A receipt will be emailed to you, please let us know if you would also like a paper copy.
Is Quicke's cheese vegetarian?
We have a range of cheese that is suitable for vegetarians; Double Devonshire, Devonshire Red, Elderflower and our Goat's Milk cheeses. These cheeses are made using vegetarian rennet and vegetable oil. View our vegetarian cheeses.
Our cheddars are made using animal rennet and we use lard in a traditional fashion to soak the muslin that wraps our clothbound cheese.
Is Quicke's cheese pasteurised?
Yes, all of our range of clothbound cheese is made using pasteurised milk.
How do I cut a truckle? In your order there will be a how to cut a truckle leaflet, but if you would like to see this online, you can visit this page.