A super simple but super scrumptious nibble for your next Christmas party, this bitesize canape has the ultimate mix of gooey smoky cheddar, salty prosciutto and fragrant rosemary.
- 18-24 thin rashers prosciutto ham
- 150g Quicke's Oak Smoked Clothbound Cheddar, rind trimmed and cut into 24 pieces
- Several sprigs of rosemary
- Heat the oven to 200C/180 fan/gas 6. Carefully wrap the prosciutto around the cheese pieces (you may not need a full slice of prosciutto for each piece of cheese, depending on the size).
- Put the rosemary sprigs on a baking tray and place the wrapped cheese pieces on top. Roast in the oven for 15 mins until golden and crispy. Serve immediately but be careful, as they will be very hot.
The beauty of this recipe is that these can be prepped two days ahead of your party, kept covered in the fridge and then reheated before your guests arrive.