Our Senior Sales Coordinator Kate has developed a wonderful ice cream using our goat milk cheese, local honey and thyme from the garden. This refreshing not too sweet ice cream is perfect with the current seasons fruit especially figs.
- 236 ml Double cream
- 473 ml Whole milk
- 112g Goat's Milk Clothbound Cheese
- 60 ml Honey
- X2 sprigs of fresh Thyme
- Gently heat the milk, cream, honey and sprigs of thyme in a saucepan.
- Once warm add the finely grates Quicke’s Goats Cheese and stir over a low heat until dissolved.
- Pour into a jug and cool
- Take out the springs of thyme and pour into ice cream maker
- Take out of freezer for a few minutes before spooning so soft to scoop.