Liven up your BBQ with Patrick Spinazza's homemade cheeseburgers, quick and easy to make and really delicious.
- 500g quality beef mince
- 1 small finely diced onion
- 2 cloves garlic finely diced
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp Worcester sauce
- 1 tbsp HP sauce
- 1 egg
- Handful of chopped parsley
- Season with salt and pepper
- 150g Double Devonshire grated
- 150g Vintage sliced for melting
- Place all ingredients in a bowl except for the cheese and mix through till thoroughly combined.
- Shape burgers to the size you require and then make a well in the middle
- Place the grated Double Devonshire in the middle of the well and fold burgers over to encase the cheese.
- Grill over coals and cook to your liking, once you flip the burger over place the slice Vintage on top to melt whilst finishing it off.
- Rest burgers for 5 minutes before assembling your burger.
- 50g cornichons
- 30g shallots
- 25g capers
- 30g Dijon mustard
- ½ an anchovy
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of paprika
- 180g ketchup
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl and mix.